NewEarth University’s School of The Living Arts was created by dedicated faculty and staff, gifted women and men committed to expand the planetary playground for conscious living. They engage in joyful exploration of the universal harmonics of life, endowing art, beauty and consciousness in all inspirational forms while creatively and organically expressing pure-truth for the sake of every sentient being.
The School accomplishes its mission through two disciplines of Learning & Education, and The Arts. The Living Arts is a multi-faceted platform in which synergistic projects unfold and enfold us in new ways of being through Sound & Music, The Visual and Performing Arts, which move us beyond language to powerfully transform the world.
- To transform our world into a New Earth of Oneness through the effervescent power of the living arts
- Champion playful engagement in all spheres of influence
- To compassionately teach and learn while espousing the core NewEarth University model of new pedagogy, which is: teach & learn – learn & teach
- Re-calibrate ways of living that fully express our sovereign, loving, creative embodiment of pure-truth
- Research, gather, and share a rich repository of resources to inform NewEarth Communities… and beyond
- Create vibrant curricula and programs to inspire, enchant, and educate children of ALL ages
- Collaborate with affiliates, alliances and individuals through whole-systems modeling to creatively lubricate fractal-moving parts of the NewEarth University, and the greater NewEarth Project
Nancy Ash, DD, PhD
NEU Chancellor ~ Midwife to The New-Paradigm
Award-winning Crop Circles Filmmaker
Maneka Sjöström, MA
New Paradigm Education
Gail Bennington, MA
Eco-Science Curriculum Advisor
Art Therapist & Instructor
This article, REAL Education: Learning From The Tree of Life by NEU executive director, Dr. Nancy Ash, DD,...
* NEU staff favorite. Get your biggest bowl of organic popcorn out for this very long (yet well-worth-your-time)...
This 32-page presentation was created in 2014 by NEU faculty science curriculum advisor, Gail Bennington for her high...
This 24-page presentation was created in 2014 by NEU faculty science curriculum advisor, Gail Bennington for her high...