NewEarth University’s School of The Living Arts was created by dedicated faculty and staff, gifted women and men committed to expand the planetary playground for conscious living. They engage in joyful exploration of the universal harmonics of life, endowing art, beauty and consciousness in all inspirational forms while creatively and organically expressing pure-truth for the sake of every sentient being.
The School accomplishes its mission through two disciplines of Learning & Education, and The Arts. The Living Arts is a multi-faceted platform in which synergistic projects unfold and enfold us in new ways of being through Sound & Music, The Visual and Performing Arts, which move us beyond language to powerfully transform the world.
- To transform our world into a New Earth of Oneness through the effervescent power of the living arts
- Champion playful engagement in all spheres of influence
- To compassionately teach and learn while espousing the core NewEarth University model of new pedagogy, which is: teach & learn – learn & teach
- Re-calibrate ways of living that fully express our sovereign, loving, creative embodiment of pure-truth
- Research, gather, and share a rich repository of resources to inform NewEarth Communities… and beyond
- Create vibrant curricula and programs to inspire, enchant, and educate children of ALL ages
- Collaborate with affiliates, alliances and individuals through whole-systems modeling to creatively lubricate fractal-moving parts of the NewEarth University, and the greater NewEarth Project
Nancy Ash, DD, PhD
NEU Exec Director ~ Midwife to the New-Paradigm
Award-winning Crop Circles Filmmaker & Musician
Maneka Sjöström, MA
New Paradigm Education
Gail Bennington, MA
Eco-Science Curriculum Advisor
* NEU staff favorite. Get your biggest bowl of organic popcorn out for this very long (yet well-worth-your-time)...
This 32-page presentation was created in 2014 by NEU faculty science curriculum advisor, Gail Bennington for her high...
This 24-page presentation was created in 2014 by NEU faculty science curriculum advisor, Gail Bennington for her high...
This 37-slide presentation was created in 2014 by NEU science curriculum advisor, Gail Bennington, for her high school...
An inspiring and profound speech from the late Alan Watts. Speech extract from “Out of your mind” by Alan...
This article championing new-paradigm learning is by Ellen Conner, PhD, faculty at NEU’s School of Science & Design...
Submitted to NEU by the Australian award-winning filmmaker, Mark Pearce, a longtime friend to the NewEarth Project and...
Longtime friends of the NewEarth movement, Foster and Kimberly Gamble, present their epic (2 hour) film, THRIVE: What...