Welcome to NEU Faculty Carine Hutsebaut’s VCPAcademy / Digital Classroom
Cutting-edge, full-spectrum curriculum in Victim & Criminal Profiling from the NewEarth University (NEU) School of Natural Law (2020)
IMPORTANT – You need to open a free NewEarth account – FIRST – for tuition-purchase and access to NEU curriculum, accomplished by CLICKING HERE If you already have a NewEarth account – great! then you’re ready. Do not open a 2nd account – students may only use ONE account – thank you!
Student Note for ACCESS: Please be advised your NewEarth account email address is used to Log-in to NEU (above right). If you’ve any issues ensure FIRST that you are logged-in, especially when using multiple devices like smartphones, tablets, etc. Thank you for interest to study with us at NEU. Welcome!
Carine’s in-depth 10 Module Training Course (or each Module, pay-as-you-go) leads to Certification; diploma requires passing an exam from VCPA.
Click to access NEU Victim & Criminal Profiling Training at her website:
Related curriculum info is here, including enrollment for an online, l!ve Introductory Victim & Criminal Profiling WORKSHOP hosted at NEU – scroll for info ↓
Time to take our world back!
Meet Your Instructor
Carine Hutsebaut (based in Belgium) is an author, ITNJ Commissioner, faculty at the NEU School of Natural Law, and a renowned, independent therapist for victims of sexual abuse as well as child sex offenders.
She has generated a treasure trove of interviews and readings on these topics through decades of work in this arena.
Carine has been called the “Clarece Starling” of the child sex abuse / human trafficking arena (Clarece is the heroic character in the eye-opening, award-winning film, Silence of the Lambs).
Expert at the Justice Department Brussels
Practice Placement at FBI – Quantico (U.S.A.)
Academy of Behavioral Profiling – California (U.S.A)
American University – Washington D.C. (Law & Society & Victimology) (U.S.A.)
Centre International de Sciences Criminelles – Université René Descartes Paris V.
L’école Nationale de la Magistrature (Paris)
Gracewell Institute Birmingham (U.K.)
University of Liverpool – Investigative Psychology (U.K.)
Commissioner at the ITNJ.org (Human Trafficking & Child Sex Abuse Commission of Inquiry (2018 – )
Why Study with Carine at NEU?
This is a unique opportunity to enter a new doorway to ultimate learning with a highly respected worldwide authority in this challenging field.
Veteran therapist and profiler Carine Hutsebaut has been passionate to expose the atrocities perpetrated against our children for more than 30 years. Train with a seasoned expert devoted to the upliftment of humanity. We must have courage now. We can no longer sweep this topic under the rug… It IS time to talk about it!
Carine Hutsebaut giving testimony to the ITNJ Bench during its 2018 Seating of The Commission of Inquiry Into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse at Westminster Hall, London, UK.
10-Module Training in Victim & Criminal Profiling at VCPAcademy
ITNJ Commissioner Hutsebaut’s in-depth training leads to your Certification Diploma (requires passing an exam) from the Academy of Victim & Criminal Profiling Training Program (Note: you must be at least 21 years of age.)
This link takes you directly to her VCPAcademy site: http://timetotalkaboutit.org/product/neu-vcpa-course/
Here’s what the Training offers You
- Each Module has an introduction (video) from Carine;
- Each Module has a workbook downloadable as PDF;
- You may study one or all downloadable 10 Modules – it’s your choice;
- You have access to a very private forum created by Carine;
- You have access to a unique video featuring a l!ve therapy session (to learn how to navigate this in-depth process);
- You receive a certificate upon successfully completing each Training Module.
- Upon completion of an exam at the end of all 10 Modules, you will receive a Diploma from VCPAcademy
Carine is also supportive helping students to establish their own private practice (and she will refer people worldwide). Her philosophy is that we need many skilled people doing this important work for humanity. She cannot do it alone!
OVERVIEW of 10 MODULES
- Module 1: Ready to Work with Sex Offenders? Get Trained!
This is an overview of what skills are needed to work with victims and offenders
- Module 2: Hurt Little Boys, Frustrated Men
This is an important workbook for men who have been damaged in childhood. It helps them recover to finally get their life back.
- Module 3: Hurt Little Girls, Insecure Women
This Module is about the same as for men, but adapted to women.
- Module 4: Back on Track
This is a workbook for little boys (age 6 to 12) having been abused. It’s adapted to their age; the therapist can easily go through all chapters with the child. (A workbook is also in development for little girls.)
- Module 5: Who am I and Why Am I Here?
This is the first module for child sex offenders. (They happen to not really know who they are, so we start here.)
- Module 6: Empathy, Sympathy and Compassion
A Workbook with tasks for the offender. Clarity for these three is important as people tend to mix them. There is a huge difference between the three feelings.
- Module 7: Why Did I Do It Again?
Also for offenders. These are the ones who swore (after arrest) that they would never, ever “do it” again. But because nothing has been done with underlying problems, this is the group with the highest rate of relapse within the group of criminals, ie, 97 % without specialized treatment.
- Module 8: How Can I Stop?
In this Module we teach the child sex offender how he can stop his criminal offences towards children.
- Module 9: Evalution of Child Sex Offenders
This is a Module with a lot of psychological tests. (They are meant to give us an idea of how high the relapse rate can be.)
- Module 10: Victims of Victims, Requiem of a Child-Killer
In this Module Carine explains the life of a gruesome child-killer in France: from the moment he’s born as an innocent little baby… to the moment he kills two little girls (age 8) and, everything in between.
Also Available for YOU to study with Carine
Missed Step 1 Above? Friendly Reminder: As a student of NEU, you’ll need a free Account: CLICK HERE This includes being on a periodic NE mailing list. We do NOT sell names. Note: due to the global “plandemic” news-mailings have been very sparse. We envision returning to “normal” in 2021.
Online NEU Workshop – TBA Fall 2020
L!ve with Commissioner Carine Hutsebaut in her NEU Zoom Digital Classroom
~ Intro to Victim & Criminal Profiling ~
This online 3-hour Workshop training stands on its own, providing a good introduction to Carine’s theory, work, guidance and effective tools for successful victim & criminal profiling used in her practice for decades.
NOTE: This Workshop is – not – a pre-requisite for her VCPAcademy Training, yet it would help to provide a very good introduction to the scope of Carine’s life-work and her in-depth curriculum.
Why should I take this Introductory Workshop?
the Facts (body of successful work behind these teachings)
the Spirit (what it means for Your Life and the lives of the Victims & Criminals)
the Practice (how do you synthesize all this info?)
out of The Gate: “Applications” (what’s my next step?)
your Q & A (learn more about Carine’s in-depth Training & Certification from VCPAcademy)
What You Receive
L!ve Intro Workshop at NEU on Zoom, 3-hour presentation (English)
Rare opportunity to study with Carine Hutsebaut
Workshop video recording 24/7 REPLAY ACCESS at NEU (TBA)
Intro to Victim & Criminal Profiling
Would you love to be of service to humanity?
Already working in this field? Would you like to hone your skills in this arena?
Do you wish to help others?
If you’ve felt the clarion call to dive deep into this type of work to help children, this Workshop is for You!
READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ENROLL
Important Notes about this Workshop:
- There is no Pre-requisite required for this Workshop (anyone may enroll)
- You do not need any experience in this field to attend; all are welcome!
- This Workshop will be recorded by NEU’s School of Natural Law
- A Video Recording REPLAY of the l!ve Workshop will be available later for study (if you do not wish to be visible, turn your video setting to off while on zoom)
- NEU Policy: NO partial tuition or payment plans are available
- Important Enrollment Instructions
- LOG-IN to NEU (if you haven’t done so yet)
- CLICK the ENROLLMENT BUTTON
- You’ll receive a NEU confirmation email when enrollment is successfully completed
- Return TO THIS VCPA PAGE (Victim Criminal Profiling Academy) … click WORKSHOP ACCESS BUTTON (below)
What You Need
- Notepad/journal and pencil/pen, etc. to take notes and doodle as you feel inspired;
- It is HIGHLY recommended that you use a desktop or laptop computer. A computer is more likely to provide a better learning experience than small smartphones or tablet devices. The option – of course – is yours;
- Workshop Video-Replay ACCESS TBA (here later in THIS page). You will follow easy prompts below;
- LOG-IN at NEU, FIRST If not logged-in, you won’t be able to access my Workshop page, accomplished by clicking TBA – ACCESS WORKSHOP BUTTON (below);
Online NEU Workshop – Fall 2020 – Date TBA
~ Intro to Victim & Criminal Profiling ~
L!ve with Carine Hutsebaut in her NEU Zoom Classroom
EARLY NOVEMBER – DATE TBA
7 pm Belgium-time CET (10 am Pacific/1pm Eastern USA)
Tuition: $75.oo USD
Enrollment opens October – TBA
Enrollment closes October – TBA
How to Study with me: STEP 1 – ENROLL in the Workshop ↓ ↓
Enrollment BUTTON ~ WILL BE HERE – TBA
Did you log-in? Once you enroll successfully, LOG-IN to your NE Account, Click to ACCESS ↓ ↓
Enrolled Students Will Return HERE 24/7
CLICK YOUR WORKSHOP ACCESS BUTTON – TBA
(Workshop Page: Notes, Workshop Video Recording REPLAY – TBA)
You may be someone who feels the need to take action during these challenging times
It’s time to take our beautiful world back!
↑ WORKSHOP – ENROLL ABOVE – TBA ↑
Also stay-tuned at this page for my curriculum announcements:
Victim & Criminal Profiling Training – A 10-Module eCourse
For NEU Students Leading to Certification/Diploma from VCPA:
Thank you for choosing to study at the NewEarth University in my Digital Classroom
Together – let us take our world back!
Commissioner Carine Hutsebaut and the NEU Administration