Welcome to Jane Evershed’s Digital Classroom 2020
ALL curriculum info is on this NewEarth University (NEU) page including (upcoming) enrollment prompts for Jane’s online Workshops. (All artwork/graphics by Jane Evershed)
1. You’ll need to open a free NewEarth account – FIRST – for tuition-purchase and access to NewEarth University (NEU) workshops, accomplished by CLICKING HERE If you already have an account – great! – you’re ready.
Student Note for ACCESS to curriculum content: 2. Please be advised your personal NewEarth account email address is used to Log-in to NEU (above right) … ie, Username and eMail MUST MATCH. If you’ve any issues ensure FIRST that you are properly Logged-in, especially when using multiple devices like smartphones, tablets, etc. Thank you.
Are you ready to be a Creator in the new art paradigm?
Meet Your Instructor
Master Artist JANE EVERSHED, senior faculty at the NewEarth University School of The Living Arts:
Jane Evershed has been painting for over 40 years and owned a business selling her originals and reproductions for 30 years.
The time has come for her to share her secrets.
The future of art is changing rapidly with the proliferation of digital and Artificial Intelligence (AI) art threatening to dominate the art marketplace. Art from the Soul connected to Source cannot be duplicated by AI. This is why it is of paramount importance that we learn Painting from The Soul and also, how to teach it!
Her hands-on experience teaching art to young children successfully (through private tuition) is the inspiration for a Painting from The Soul Workshop. Jane taught her first art class to Zulu children in South Africa in 1982; almost 40 years later… a young student in Bali, Indonesia at the NewEarth Haven (2019). In 2018, she taught a six-year-old girl to advance – in only six months – from small drawings to accomplishing a full-size canvas painting, in oils.
Jane has expanded these innovative teachings to include art teachers, art mentors and the art-frozen.
Missed Step 1 Above? You’ll need to open a free Account: CLICK HERE Doing so includes being on a periodic NE mailing list. We do NOT sell names. (Note: due to the global “plandemic” news-mailings are temporarily paused.)
Why Study with Jane at NEU?
This is a rare opportunity to learn from a Master Artist, a creative Soul consciously aware and devoted to her craft for the betterment of humanity.
Veteran, award-winning artist Jane Evershed teaches you how to access that magical creative place within… giving you basic tools to truly get there.
In her words:
“THE Keystone to creating from the Soul is Inspiration!
This method of teaching art is probably a first in its field and was initially created to focus on young aspiring artists to develop their own secure and unique style, thus rendering them sovereign artists. Now this curriculum has expanded to also teach art teachers, art mentors and the art-frozen.
My teachings help you to learn how to connect with your Soul, direct from Source… and then express IT creatively through art!
You can spend the rest of your life refining your skills and creating wonderfully mastered paintings instead of wasting years and years wallowing around in a skill-set that any computer program can now duplicate in a few clicks. Teachers are not doing a great job of allowing the original inner artists of children to emerge. Many grandparents and parents would love to imbue their beloved grandchildren and children with a gift that will last the child a lifetime: How to paint! Yet, they do not consider themselves artistic enough to teach it. So, my teachings are very succinct for them.
When I was a child I had a mentor who nurtured the artist in me – it changed my life.
You can be that person for someone you love and see the artist within, yearning to be free! Parents or grandparents wanting to teach art to aspiring-artist children (or grandchildren) may not consider themselves qualified to teach art, yet it is truly so easy to learn how.
For one’s art to stand out it needs to have something different: The uniqueness of your Soul-expressed.
That is what moves people.
That is what stands out.
When people see that depth of expression, they relate to it because it mirrors what is in their Soul, too. There is only ever one original on Earth and you are a completely original human being.
Painting From The Soul: The Great Art Awakening
is a simple art-teaching method that absolves the teacher from personal preference in teaching art therefore allowing the student untethered creativity and art-sovereignty.
My method of teaching art eliminates the vast uncertainties constituting what is, and is not, “good” art. This is a universal dilemma for teachers and students alike and I know how to easily solve that problem. I wish I could introduce it into every school art curriculum!
These teachings are a launching pad for artists to move forward unencumbered by any exterior ideals of what constitutes “good” art.
It is also an opportunity for kids (of all ages) to fire-up their creative neurons at an early age as creativity can be applied to almost all disciplines.”
Available for YOU to study NOW with Jane
Friendly Reminder: Before attempting enrollment, ensure you’ve opened a free NewEarth account CLICK
L!ve with Jane Evershed in her Digital Classroom
Painting From The Soul: The Great Art Awakening
Workshop fundamentals you’ll learn during an inspiring visual presentation/lecture:
- An intro to the Importance of Art in today’s world (the great art awakening!)
- The relevance of Painting From The Soul during these changing times
- 10 Steps to Teach Art From The Soul
- Keystone Inspiration Methods
- Painting From The Soul protocol to free the artist in you (and others)
- Essential elements from Jane’s upcoming book, SPLAT!
- Meditation to enhance your creative process
- The visual basics launchpad to inspire students’ confidence
- Student/Teacher Classroom Tips for Success, Spontaneity and Relationship
- Tending YOUR artistic vibrational garden; Jane shows the way …
Learn how to turn art upside down, inside out, and right side up!
What you receive:
- 90-min online unprecedented Introductory Workshop at Zoom (Language: English)
- A great overview for future in-depth Courses by Master Artist, Jane Evershed
- L!ve interaction, including Q & A
- Downloadable PDFs at Jane’s Workshop page
READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ENROLL:
Important Notes about this Workshop from your Instructor:
- There are NO prerequisites required for this Workshop
- This Workshop may be recorded by NEU’s School of The Living Arts; if you do not wish to be visible, adjust your video settings to, off *
- This Workshop is l!ve on Zoom. Your Zoom-link/password is available at my Workshop Access page the day before it starts
- NEU Policy: NO partial tuition or payment plans are available. Once the Workshop commences, there are NO REFUNDS
What you need:
- Writing paper and pencil/pen, etc. to take notes and doodle as you feel inspired
- It is essential that you download Zoom video conferencing platform on your device (free) BEFORE the Workshop commences to ensure smooth access. Have good internet; configure your audio/video settings *
- It is recommended that you attend using a desktop or laptop computer (optional) with a working video camera, microphone and speakers/headphones. A computer is more likely to provide a better learning experience than smartphones / tablet devices. The option is yours.
- It is recommended that you connect to Wi-Fi rather than rely on your device’s data. This usually provides a more reliable or stable connection. Again – the option is yours.
- Workshop content is based here at the NewEarth University (NEU) website, accessible through THIS page. (Follow easy prompts below.)
- Remember: ALWAYS LOG-IN at NEU, FIRST. If not logged-in, you will not be able to access my Workshop page, accomplished by clicking the STUDENT ACCESS WORKSHOP BUTTON (TBA below).
- Once enrollment is closed, a BLUE – ACCESS – BUTTON will REPLACE the Enrollment Button (TBA) CLICK 24/7 to ACCESS my Workshop page.
- Important: 1. LOG-IN to NEU 2. Return HERE TO THIS PAGE, scroll down 3. CLICK the (TBA) ENROLLMENT BUTTON 4. return to the (TBA below) ACCESS BUTTON: WORKSHOP STUDENTS
- This online Workshop may have attendees on six continents. For time-signatures in your area consult a time-zone converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html
Painting From The Soul: The Great Art Awakening
JUNE 25, 2020
12pm NOON – Central-time USA (Zoom)
(10am Pacific; 11am Mtn; 1pm Eastern USA; use a time-zone converter for your area)
Workshop Tuition: $45.oo USD
~ ENROLLMENT OPENS JUNE 1 ~
How to study:
STEP 1 – ENROLL in the Workshop ↓ ↓
TUITION ENROLLMENT BUTTON TBA HERE
STEP 2 – RETURN HERE 24/7 … CLICK ACCESS BUTTON
(Workshop Page: Zoom-access, PDF, Notes)
Did you log-in? Once you LOG-IN to your NE Account, simply Click to ACCESS ↓ ↓
STUDENT WORKSHOP ACCESS BUTTON TBA HERE
Why take this WORKSHOP?
- Do you need to express your connection to Source and Humanity… especially NOW?
- Do you need to Affirm that you are Creative Energy in human form?
- Are you an Art teacher frustrated with the antiquated system?
- Do you feel called to learn to contextualize what the Great Art Awakening really is?
- Are you wishing to teach Art… or hone your teaching skills?
- If you are feeling Art-frozen… learn how to un-freeze your artistic Self!
- Do you need to feel inspired?
- Are you interested to learn how to teach the basics of Art for the NEW art-paradigm?
- Need to learn some great tips from a Master Artist?
- Are you a relative that may like to teach art with your talented loved-one(s)?
- Do you want to be a conscious part of changing the Art Landscape of Life?
You may be someone who just needs to explore creativity during these challenging times …
Painting From The Soul: The Great Art Awakening will help your Sovereign Soul to express ITSelf. Humanity needs You!
Riley, 6 years old: “In 2019 Jane took our 6 year old under her wing and taught her to go from making little sketches to painting large canvasses with confidence over a period of 6 months; (20 lessons). We are amazed at her progress.” ~ Tasha
“Let Jane Evershed unfreeze you! She unfroze me. After decades spent living in an art freeze, I teamed up with Jane, who taught me the principles of painting. Her approach was instructive and playful, wholly focused on drawing the inner artist out of me. And now that I’m unfrozen, I’m ready to create my masterpiece!” ~ Rob S, 39 yrs old.
“I have a vivid imagination of what I would like to see on a canvas in front of me but every time I’ve set it up the white board drains the image completely out of my mind. Self hypnotism and meditation assures me that my parents insisted art was a waste of time and the parental adult criticism lingers on.
I’m to the point that I would like to get past that now. It was never important until I saw your soulful energy in your paintings.
When you have your presentation together, may I take it as if I am a child? That little girl who became embarrassed about her insignificant drawings is still wiping the tears from her eyes at the criticism (and I’m in my 70’s). We need to tend to that distress when we realize the child within is still hurting.” ~ Billie Watkins
ART can change the world
Painting From The Soul will change the world
One of the best kept secrets is that You are born Sovereign and a Creator!
Thank you for choosing to study at the NewEarth University.
See you online in Zoom! (Enroll above ↑ )
Jane Evershed and NEU Administration
You can see more of Jane’s Art at www.janeevershedart.com