Two Voices from the Womb: Evidence for a Physically Transcendent and a Cellular Source of Fetal Consciousness by Jenny...
Tag Archive for: prenatal psychology
0 , birth, conception, conscious conception, conscious pregnancy, couples, father, imagination, marriage, mother, pre-birth parenting, prenatal psychology, prenate
10 Golden Rules for Future Parents, now available in several languages, was generously submitted to our Library in 2018...
University ~ In the News
A few NEU Faculty
- About NE University
- Course Info – Getting Started
- Complimentary Courses
- Victim & Criminal Profiling Academy
- NEW! 5th Dimension Yoga
- Scalar Tech School
- Painting From The Soul
- Agapi-based Health & Wellness
- Divine Light Training
- UCC: How to Own Your Strawman
- Eco-Home Training – OFF GRID!
- Vesica Institute Spiritual Science Courses
- HeartSpeak Lite
- Conscious Eating 101
- FREE Library
- INDIA Campus