Carine Hutsebaut – Faculty Senior Advisor, NEU School of Natural Law (August 2020)
- Founder, Victim and Criminal Profiling Academy (VCPA)
VCPA – Creator of course materials, training projects and certification (offering a diploma in identifying and dealing with pedophiles; and, finding and healing missing and abused children).
- World Renowned Sex-Crime Paedophile Profiler, Therapist & Author
– Expert at the Justice Department, Brussels, Belgium
– FBI Internship – Academy of Behavioral Profiling, California (USA)
– American University – College of Law, Washington DC (USA)
– Centre International de Sciences Criminelles – Université René Descartes Paris V.
– Human Trafficking & Child Sex Abuse Commissioner at the ITNJ.org (2018 – )
– Independent therapist for victims of sexual abuse and sex offenders.
– Worldwide interviews on the topic of killer pedophilia or pedo-sexuals, Carine is often called, the “Clarice Starling” of Europe (character from the film, Silence of the Lambs).
– Author of professional literature and the book, Child Hunters – Requiem of a Childkiller.
Carine Hutsebaut is a seasoned psychotherapist and criminologist from Belgium devoted to making the world a better place.
As a NewEarth University Faculty Senior Advisor at the School of Natural Law (cross-pollinating with NEU’s School of Health & Wellness), she brings you decades of experience culled into cutting-edge curriculum presented through the international Victim and Criminal Profiling Academy (VCPA) Training Program. A Commissioner of the ITNJ’s Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse, Hutsebaut is a world authority on the subject of child sex abusers and murderous pedophilia. In her acclaimed book, Child Hunters, Hutsebaut makes three eye-opening points:
1) The police turn a blind eye to these atrocities;
2) relatives are often the greatest offenders; and
3) pedophiles can be rehabilitated. (While controversial, this has been proven.)
A frequent Expert Witness and profiler for ministries of justice across Europe, Carine is also the founder of the International Center for Molested and Abducted/Adopted Children; and a member of the Academy of Behavioral Profiling. Movies have been made on the basis of her astonishing work.
“Let’s take our world back!” – Carine Hutesbaut