The Alien Tort Claims Act (ATCA) of 1789 grants jurisdiction to US Federal Courts over “any civil action by...
Tag Archive for: international law
0 , covenants, equal inalienable rights, human rights, international law, natural law, sovereignty, treaties
These are international covenants that have been signed and reaffirmed by most countries around the globe. The fundamental inalienable...
University ~ In the News
- About NE University
- Course Info – Getting Started
- Complimentary Courses
- Applied Integrative Bio-Physics
- UCC: How to Own Your Strawman
- Spirit Medicine
- Painting From The Soul
- Eco-Home Training – OFF GRID !
- Victim & Criminal Profiling Academy
- Seven Sisters Mystery School
- 5th Dimension Yoga
- Scalar Tech School
- Agapi-based Health & Wellness
- Divine Light Training
- Vesica Institute Spiritual Science
- Power Dharma Teachings
- HeartSpeak Lite
- FREE Library
NEU's Kaleidoscope TV