The Alien Tort Claims Act (ATCA) of 1789 grants jurisdiction to US Federal Courts over “any civil action by...
Tag Archive for: international law
0 , covenants, equal inalienable rights, human rights, international law, natural law, sovereignty, treaties
These are international covenants that have been signed and reaffirmed by most countries around the globe. The fundamental inalienable...
University ~ In the News
A few NEU Faculty
- About NE University
- Course Info – Getting Started
- Complimentary Courses
- Victim & Criminal Profiling Academy
- NEW! 5th Dimension Yoga
- Scalar Tech School
- Painting From The Soul
- Agapi-based Health & Wellness
- Divine Light Training
- UCC: How to Own Your Strawman
- Eco-Home Training – OFF GRID!
- Vesica Institute Spiritual Science Courses
- HeartSpeak Lite
- Conscious Eating 101
- FREE Library
- INDIA Campus