The Invention of Money, Banking, and Fractional Reserve Lending Fiat currency, or debt-based currency, is a powerful tool of...
Tag Archive for: fractional reserve lending
0 , central banks, fractional reserve lending, interest free money, jp morgan, monetary history, money mythology & power, rockefeller, Rothschild dynasty, usury, world war 2
“Stephen Zarlenga’s book entitled The Lost Science of Money, is one of the most important books published in the...
University ~ In the News
A few NEU Faculty
- About NE University
- Course Info – Getting Started
- Complimentary Courses
- Victim & Criminal Profiling Academy
- NEW! 5th Dimension Yoga
- Scalar Tech School
- Painting From The Soul
- Agapi-based Health & Wellness
- Divine Light Training
- UCC: How to Own Your Strawman
- Eco-Home Training – OFF GRID!
- Vesica Institute Spiritual Science Courses
- HeartSpeak Lite
- Conscious Eating 101
- FREE Library
- INDIA Campus