sovereignty – first and foremost – is a state of mind
It is that state of mind, which declares yourself not to have anything above you that may influence or rule over you.
Does this mean that you automatically stop paying your bills, mortgage and taxes? Probably not, but it does mean that you adopt the agreement within yourself that you do these things knowingly, intentionally, and that you understand that these payments and obligations are just a contractual agreement of fee for service.
In this way you understand and agree to the most fundamental tenant, which allows human society to successfully exist — that tenant of Successful Human Agreement, and Exchange for Value.
As these actions are both consenting and voluntary, now none of the actions that you might feel constrained by have any form of restriction. Clearly there are additional steps to be taken to both formally understand the nature of the contracts that you have made and then to find the methods to authenticate yourself and declare your status in a manner where you can relieve yourself of those contracts to which you disagree.
Sovereignty – by its very nature – invokes the divine; so without claiming names, ethology or denominations, let us just agree that the unnamed Divine is the world’s ultimate creator and sovereignty’s ultimate source.
with that source identified, we may establish the following:
- The Divine as creator is the only thing that can truly rule over or control anybody or anything.
- Humans possess an essence of that Divine within, and continually strive to express that essence to the world in the clearest and most useful manner possible.
- In that attempt of expression a Human Being creates agreements, rules, laws, societies, governments and nations that are various mechanisms used to codify procedures to create successful systems to operate and manage a complexity inherent with larger bodies of people.
- If all our creations of those various mechanisms for social management were direct and successful expressions of the Divine, then Sovereignty would be the inherent, recognized essence of society. However, because we even have to address it (separately here) means that some level of that expression has been mis-aligned with its original intent; and our job – as responsible members of society – is to call-out that mis-alignment in whatever way is most appropriate for our unique situation.
- Although it may be easy to assume some level of intentional malice within the creation of various social structures, it is ultimately more beneficial to see them only as a very complex maze. This has grown from whatever influences over time does contain available remedies to every situation; and was only crafted by other humans with their own level of susceptibility and error (but that is not to say that justice should not be sought in situations where there is direct accountability to the fault).
As you begin or continue this journey to sovereignty, it is important to first understand that there are two degrees of sovereignty:
characteristics of individual sovereignty
- Requires the conscious exercise of inherent natural rights
- Is concerned with learning information and the application of knowledge
- Is generally successfully embodied by those with a high degree of moral fortitude
- Permits one to perform any act, which does not harm another, without regard to statutory regulations
- Returns power to the individual
- Gives one control over their own life path
characteristics of absolute sovereignty
- Transcends all concepts, including the concept of inherent natural rights
- Is concerned with unlearning beliefs and the embodiment of wisdom
- Is effectively embodied by those from whom an enlightened ethic blossoms naturally without need for moral code
- Life performs each act through you, without requirement for ‘personal’ regard to anything
- Arises from the absolute surrender of power
- Arises from the absolute surrender of control
- Delivers one to freedom from choice
Individual sovereignty is the right and the ability to govern one’s actions independently. As a self-governing sovereign individual, one needed endeavor is to govern one’s behavior relating to their external environment and society according to natural law.
Because individual sovereignty is an inherent condition of human existence, it is the origin, and thus the authority, of all institutionalized forms of government. And thus, when such governments no longer serve the best interests of people and planet, it is the incumbent duty of all people of the world to declare such governments null and void and to declare themselves, each one, an individual sovereign entity, beholden to no governance save for their own.
Furthermore, as an individual sovereign, one’s deeds must reflect one’s words, and thus to exercise one’s inherent sovereign rights, completely, and without regard to the imposition of the statutory rules of those governments that they have declared to be void, is likewise the incumbent duty of all.
However, in exercising one’s inherent natural rights, when one has slept on them for the most part of their lives, it is likely that opposition may be encountered from those governments & institutions whose rules one once blindly followed. The degree of such opposition will accord to the level of one’s subservient belief structures. According to such level, one will be tested. This is unavoidable and this… is your crucible.
Absolute sovereignty manifests as the condition of being invisible to anyone or anything, which relies on the illusion of separation to support its existence (i.e. government). Its embodiment arises as a result of a natural outpouring of unconditional love.
In a very real sense we are each already absolutely sovereign. Absolute sovereignty is not something we DO and it is not something we claim, declare or assert. Nor do we have a right to absolute sovereignty…why not? Because it is what we already ARE. Absolute sovereignty is a state of being in which all illusions have fallen away; where fear no longer exists.
Absolute sovereignty cannot be taught, it can only be realized. Any information relating to absolute sovereignty in the NEU School of Natural Law serves only as a pointer towards that which one must realize for themselves.
Researched and collated by the faculty and staff of NewEarth University’s School of Natural Law.