nourish your radiant skin
We all know “you are what you eat,” but it is also important to nourish your body from the outside.
Everything we put in – and on – our body must be safe and nutritious! Our skin is the largest eliminative organ of the body with several different functions to keep us vibrantly healthy.
your skin protects your immune system from bacteria and disease:
- it helps to regulate your body’s temperature,
- keeps your essential body fluids (blood, water and lymph) from evaporating,
- protects body tissues and organs against injuries,
- the nerves in your skin also help your brain respond to sensations of hot and cold and tells you that your body has been touched protects you from wind and absorbs beautiful sunlight,
- and most important of all in our times, it protects you from environmental pollution, toxins, and free radicals!
Nothing is so attractive as radiant, clear, fresh skin. The color, texture, and softness of it are the most important elements of beauty. Because we absorb not just nutrients though our skin (in fact, since our skin absorbs over 50% of what is placed on it), we should take every precaution necessary to reduce the risk that toxins will enter our body-systems.
Influenced by mother nature, natural and true organic healing ingredients to cleanse, moisturize and nourish, leave your skin fresh, clear and revitalized. Powerful antioxidants neutralize free radicals; vitamins and minerals feed your body from the outside, which diminish skin damage, resulting in more radiant, youthful, and healthy skin.
There are many High quality natural, truly organic skin care products and pure remedies that are cruelty-free (not tested on animals), 100% food-grade and have multi-purposes such as used for cuts, burns, scars, skin infection, dry cracked skin, and as a detox-aid, just to name few. These special product-lines are formulated without parabens, preservatives, GMOs, artificial colors or flavors, gluten or soy and contain just the purest organic or wild harvested ingredients that are made with love and mindfulness!
remember: your body is the temple of your soul!
“To nourish your body from the inside and outside is feeding your soul with love!” – Isabell Mirbach, massage therapist and natural skin care expert and friend to the NewEarth Project