exploring innovative means of facilitating a global realization of the self-governance principle
Self-Governance is a key discipline of NewEarth University’s School of Natural Law. New Earth governance means, self-governance.
The roots of Self-Governance championed by esteemed faculty, fellows, staff, alliances and affiliates may have framed and helped to launch the New Earth Nation, but we have absolutely no control over its direction or evolution – that is completely yours to determine.
The focus remains on research and alignment with indigenous culture (and other groups) in ratifying the New Earth Treaty to increase New Earth Nation’s effectiveness as the planetary touchstone for human evolution and sovereign expression.
new earth nation is the jewel in the self-governance crown
- To continue leading the planetary conversation on the principle of Self-Governance.
- Having met a core objective (spearheaded by the Humanitad Foundation) in June 2015 to formally launch the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ), and thereafter facilitate its inaugural seating at Runnymead (on the 800th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta), a seminal objective remains to continue support for the development of the unprecedented Initiative known as the ITNJ. Visit www.itnj.org
- Research and develop curricula for Self-Governance and Natural Justice.
- To continue to support the success of New Earth Nation (of the NewEarth Project) by participating in worldwide symposia with indigenous and non-indigenous leaders through a global Covenant of Fellowship.
- To facilitate a social support network for the embodiment of the Self-Governing principle.
- Redress social and political injustices wrought upon the people of the world, especially in developing nations.
- Support delivery of the global referenda platform as mandated by New Earth Nation members pursuant to the New Earth Treaty.