NewEarth University presents:
Return to Agapi: Intro to Ancient Greek Health & Wellness Workshop by Maria Benardis
Friday, November 13, 2020
1 pm Eastern/New York-time / 10 am Pacific (USA) on Zoom
- Faculty: Maria Benardis, NEU School of Health & Wellness
- Presentation: 3-hour l!ve workshop/Zoom: powerpoint lecture; meditation; Q & A
- Content: ACCESS to Zoom & TBA Workshop Video Recording-REPLAY ACCESS
- PDFs: Yes; downloadable
- Enrollment: limited
- Language: English
- Tuition: $58.00 USD
NOTE: NEU policy does not offer payment plans or partial tuition; no refunds once the Workshop has commenced; and no refunds for Workshop Video-Replays. Instructor’s photography may be Copyrighted ©
This presentation (designed for anyone: newbies… to experts) provides an excellent overview to the study of Agapi-based Health & Wellness. It also introduces you to Maria’s teaching methodology, stirring within your Soul inspiration to apply wellness techniques from the Ancient Greeks.
Workshop fundamentals with a powerpoint/lecture:
- What is AGAPI (agape)?
- How to live your life on the energy frequency of Agapi
- Ancient Greek Agapi-based Therapies
- Pythagoras’ Tuning Fork Healing Frequencies
- Food, Mind, Body, Spirit Context
- Ancient Greek Meditation
- Valuable tips from Maria’s experience
- Techniques to assist you on the heroic journey to radiant health
Notes from your Instructor
- There are NO Prerequisites required for this Workshop.
What you need
- Writing paper and pencil/pen, etc. to take notes and doodle as you feel inspired
- Printer to print your AGAPI PDF handouts
- It is HIGHLY recommended that you attend this l!ve workshop using a desktop or laptop computer. The option is yours.
- Workshop content is based at this NEU website, accessible through my Workshop page. (TBA after enrollment closes)
- ALWAYS LOG-IN at NEU, FIRST. If not logged-in, you won’t be able to access my Workshop page 24/7, clicking the UPCOMING – ACCESS – WORKSHOP BUTTON
Enjoy this Enlightening Presentation!
Thank you for choosing to study at the NewEarth University (NEU)
School of Health & Wellness