process for claiming a sovereign territory
Researched, compiled and written by volunteer faculty at NEU’s School of Natural Law, discipline of Self-Governance. (Sandia Crest Photo by Dr N Ash, courtesy of her private collection.)
You are about to participate in one of the most important actions of your life experience in service of this beloved planet earth – this is the cutting-edge of sovereign-expression and consciousness-in-action.
Note: It is HIGHLY recommended that YOU research in-depth ALL steps, and continue to do so while seeking counsel during this seminal process!
The process for claiming a Sovereign Territory is intended for individuals and family groups. If you are a larger community group, tribe or nation, secession will likely take a different form.
sovereign-expression and consciousness-in-action
The following steps may help you to establish your land as a Sovereign Territory:
- Make a Private Pure Trust Declaration and file it at your local records office. Obtain a certified copy of the record containing the record office stamp/seal.
- Make a Claim of Right and file it at your local records office. Obtain a certified copy of the record containing the record office stamp/seal.
- Give Public Notice of your Claim in the national gazette.
- Cancel registration of land.
- Make a Record of Establishment of a Sovereign Territory of New Earth Nation and send it to the former presumed holder of territorial rights.
- Join New Earth Nation (and the greater, NewEarth Project of which the NewEarth University is a fractal part of) and share about your experiences in this process. Visit the New Earth Nation portal. (optional)