NewEarth University is now accepting applications for its exciting international Internship Program in the areas of:
- Digital Library Science and Database Configuration
- Learning & Education
- Sound & Music; Visual & Performing Arts
- Scientific Research for Natural Treatments
- Natural Law
- IT Integration
- World Seedbank Administration & Permaculture
- Media – Graphics, Film Editing and more …
Successful candidates will begin training Spring 2021
After four months in the program fulfilling all responsibilities and required projects, interns shall receive a certificate of completion. Certified interns in good standing shall be poised for potential global advancement as volunteers in service within the NewEarth University and NewEarth Project, at-large.
Interns must have full access to a computer with good internet and the ability to use the communications platforms of email, Skype and Zoom.
- Submit your application package via email to NEUniversity Administration: email@example.com
- eMail Subject line: 2021 Internship attn. NEU Chancellor
- Your package MUST include the following items:
- A detailed letter of introduction (MS Word doc format) explaining why you wish to be considered for this prestigious opportunity at the NewEarth University. Please include your passionate vision for new ways of being in a new earth; and state your availability to work with us on a regular basis.
- Your updated resume or CV (attachment as a MS Word-doc)
- ATTACHMENT Sample of your work, writings, designs, videos, art, music, etc. (as applicable)
- A recent, quality head-shot color photo (ATTACHMENT)
We look forward to hearing from you…